Degree Confirmation

To write Level 1 CFA exam do you need your undergraduate degree? I know for level II you have to show them your degree confirmation, but for Level I is it okay to graduate in June and still be eligible to write? Thanks.

β€œI know for level II you have to show them your degree confirmation, but for Level I is it okay to graduate in June and still be eligible to write?” Since when do you have to do that? Did it change since June 2007?

I meant to say graudate in June 2008. β€œTo write Level 1 CFA exam do you need your undergraduate degree? I know for level II you have to show them your degree confirmation, but for Level I is it okay to graduate in June 2008 and still be eligible to write in December 2007? Thanks.”

I would call CFAI. They would know better than anyone here.

You need to be in your last year of college to write Level 1. I took it this past June and I am graduating in a few weeks. For level 2 you are correct. You must confirm that you have your degree to register.

In the past, when folks took L1 the year they graduated, AIMR has held the results until they provided proof of graduation