delete

So James has this really hot coworker jessica that hes just obsessed with. Hes so obssessed with her that one day he was like “screw it!” James goes up to Jessica and asks “i will pay you 100 dollars to have sex with me!” Jessica is obviously disgusted and says “NO!” To which James replies “Cmon, it will be quick, ill just throw the money on the floor and ill be done by the time you pick it up” So Jessica “hmm’s” calls her boyfriend Steve and says “Steve, this guy at work says that hell give me 100 dollars to have sex with me, and hell throw the cash on the floor and hell be done by the time i pick it up” Steve is like…“ask for 200 and call me right back, he wont even be able to get his pants off!” So 45 minutes pass by and Steve is impatient, he calls Jessica and says “Why havent you called me?” To which a panting Jessica says “Bastard has all quarters!”

CNBC - “Bear markets are when stocks return to their rightful owners.”

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So James has this really hot coworker jessica that > hes just obsessed with. > > Hes so obssessed with her that one day he was like > “screw it!” > > James goes up to Jessica and asks “i will pay you > 100 dollars to have sex with me!” > > Jessica is obviously disgusted and says “NO!” > > To which James replies “Cmon, it will be quick, > ill just throw the money on the floor and ill be > done by the time you pick it up” > > So Jessica “hmm’s” calls her boyfriend Steve and > says “Steve, this guy at work says that hell give > me 100 dollars to have sex with me, and hell throw > the cash on the floor and hell be done by the time > i pick it up” > > Steve is like…“ask for 200 and call me right > back, he wont even be able to get his pants off!” > > So 45 minutes pass by and Steve is impatient, he > calls Jessica and says “Why havent you called > me?” > > To which a panting Jessica says “Bastard has all > quarters!” hahahahaha - that’s a good one…I’ll have to keep that in mind