delete

delete

you should have changed the title to “CAIA” to have it deleted faster

eteled

So… anybody heard any NEW jokes lately?

whats the difference between neil armstrong and michael jackson? neil armstrong was the first man on the moon, and michael jackson does it with little boys.

LOL I got one… What’s the difference between English Mick Jagger and Scottish Mick Jagger? One say’s ‘Hey you, get off of my cloud!’, and the other say’s ‘Hey MacCloud, get off of me ewe!’

what did the lady say to michael jackson on the beach? “HEY, GET OUT OF MY SON!”

I got one a German told me: What did the Zero say to the Eight? “Nice belt.”

How many CFAs does it take to change a light bulb?

How many IT people does it take to find out if CFA level 1 will help them get a portfolio management position? 1 billion and still counting.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How many CFAs does it take to change a light bulb? Eight. One to change the bulb, and seven more to make sure CFAI gets $2 every time a lightbulb is changed anywhere in the world.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats the difference between neil armstrong and > michael jackson? LIPSTICK.

What’s naturally brown, stinks, and is found in baby’s diapers? Michael Jackson’s hand.

Wow, graphic …

My jokes have no middle ground. Either really tame, or waaaaaay over the line.

Diiiiiiiiirty…

They had a convention for the occult in Atlanta this week. A paranormal scientist was addressing a crowd of hundreds who had all had experiences with the supernatural at some point. He asks: “Who here has seen a ghost?” Everyone puts up their hands. He then asks: “Who here has spoken with a ghost?” Half the audience puts up their hands. “And who here has touched a ghost?” Ten percent of the crowd puts up their hands. He asks: “And who here has slept with a ghost?” One little man in the back row puts up his hand… The psychiatrist looks down from the podium at the little man and says: “This is amazing! I’ve been researching and teaching about the paranormal for over 4 decades, and no one on record has ever experienced this before. Please come up here!” The guy, an Indian, walks up to the stage. The paranormal scientist says: “Thank you sir, this is quite remarkable! Please share with us your experience of making love to a ghost.” The man replies, “Oh no no! Oh my goodness gracious! I thought you said ‘goat’.”

ooooooooooo

any material nonpublic information?

I just drank some coffee, don’t tell anyone!