Deleted

Well yeah I suppose I agree, but if he set up a giant Indian RE fund and made even more from that, would that be “money from acting”? My comment was more in that his actual acting career isn’t that financially succesful comparatively, and most of his money was made from diversifying into other avenues within the industry. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, that’s how to get filthy rich.

Dhoom3 the highest grossing movie of Indian cinema had net collections of $80 millions.Clearly Indian movies don’t earn any thing comparable to their Hollywood peers.It is difficult to become richest actor in the world purely from an acting career especially if you are not an actor from Hollywood.

SRK owns a “cricket team in a cricket club” .The cricket club is called the “IPL”(has 10-12 cricket teams) and is worth $3000millions to $4000 millions.

IPL is seen as a mode of entertainment world wide.SRK is basically earning all his money from media and entertainment industry.

Still never heard of him.

lol…only 1.5 billion people out of 6 billion people in the world knows SRK.

It is not a crime if you don’t know him…chillax.

I think the distinction is how an actor goes from merely wealthy to very rich. What happens after that is less meaningful. So, if SRK earns up to $100 million from acting related activities, then turns that into $200 million through real estate, I would still say he is rich because of acting. If he makes less money through acting, say $10 million, then turns that into $100 million through real estate, I would be more inclined to say he got rich through real estate.

My point is that SRK is reinvesting most of his earnings in the entertainment industry.

Acting industry is a part of entertainment industry.

When the title said that it contained witty quotes, I was expecting . . . well . . . you know . . . wit.

My mistake.

lol

If he can’t hook up with HCBs in the rest of the world, it doesn’t matter how many people in India know him.

SRK is a megalomaniac. A while back it was claimed that he is worth $600 million. I doubt that quoted figure is anywhere near accurate. no idea if he has made money in IPL. He does have to pay 300 million INR every year to IPL governing council.

SRK is a nuisance.