DENIED!!

Just don’t be a total mong and you should be fine.

Good quality engineering they have at CFAI’s website. Since not 1/1000 finance professionals have ever been suspended, if you hit that button it should pop up a box saying ‘Are you sure you have been suspended by some regulatory agency? Suspension by a regulatory agency is a serious matter and will likely result in your disqualification from the CFA program. Have you ever been suspended by a regulatory agency?’ [Yes/No buttons]

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just don’t be a total mong and you should be fine. Words to live by.

“Good quality engineering they have at CFAI’s website. Since not 1/1000 finance professionals have ever been suspended, if you hit that button it should pop up a box saying ‘Are you sure you have been suspended by some regulatory agency? Suspension by a regulatory agency is a serious matter and will likely result in your disqualification from the CFA program. Have you ever been suspended by a regulatory agency?’ [Yes/No buttons]” Agreed, each time I read the options about 10 times, just to make I was making the correct selection.

Turk, my boy - did you pass? I never heard.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well that was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but > I’ve been feeling that way too. I’ll try to be > less harsh. Sorry. You need to hack the AF system and add the ability to write in green font. That being said, green font greatly cheapens the sarcasm. Don’t change a thing, it’s not your fault they don’t get it. :slight_smile: Also, to answer the OP, my first step if I was in your situation would be to call CFAI to see what they can do to fix it. I don’t see it as being a big deal, I mean I’m sure they have the capability of looking into any kind of suspension history you may have. It seems like a pretty minor error to me, but don’t make an effort of typing up a letter unless they request it of you.