dickey fuller dickey fuller!!!

just kidding, i dont know what that means, but i thought it would get attention of a “bannisja” are you in the boston area? I am an hr outside and looking to network with wall streeters in the area… i hope you pass level II come 8/19 – i am one of the “new” level II dudes and ready to rip this test a new one come next june… this item set thing is freaking me out though… see all of you more over the next 10 months.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just kidding, i dont know what that means, but i > thought it would get attention of a “bannisja” > Crack open your quant books as soon as they get here…go to time series and it will all be clear.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > Crack open your quant books as soon as they get > here…go to time series and it will all be > clear. Actually you should probably skip that entire section based on past history.

And pay close attention to any barely mentioned topics such as i dont know BALANCE OF FREAKING PAYMENTS!!!1

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daj224 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > Crack open your quant books as soon as they get > > here…go to time series and it will all be > > clear. > > > Actually you should probably skip that entire > section based on past history. Yeah that sucked.

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And pay close attention to any barely mentioned > topics > A quote well said, Kinkos!

I think Dickey Fuller is pretty funny too. “Uh, Honey, I just failed a Dickey-Fuller test. Makes me very uncomfortable”

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And pay close attention to any barely mentioned > topics > > such as i dont know > > BALANCE OF FREAKING > PAYMENTS!!!1 I studied balance of payments extensively in college (econ major) and I can assure you that, despite whatever attention is paid to it in the CFA books, it is, in fact, an important concept. One really should learn it for the sake of learning it, not just as a throwaway topic.

Thanks! Geewiz, what was I thinking??? Oh Golly, I should have paid more attention to that in my review!

Hockey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I studied balance of payments extensively in > college (econ major) and I can assure you that, > despite whatever attention is paid to it in the > CFA books, it is, in fact, an important concept. > One really should learn it for the sake of > learning it, not just as a throwaway topic. Econ was 1 item set (5%) of the exam. Bop really didn’t need to be 2 questions.