Did any December people start studying?

Did anybody taking the Dec exam, start studying?

Still waiting to receive the curriculum. I’ll probably review those materials in the next to months, but truly start a regular study schedule in June. Best of luck

If you have the opportunity of starting early, by all means start early. You never know what might come up in future that might take your time away from studying. I am taking Level 1 in June. I started last Oct and glad I am in decent shape now mostly reviewing since March.

I’ve read a little of ethics so far. I’m in an MBA program, time is currently scarce. One of my colleagues earned a CFA in 3 years; he said that he started studying very early, for 1 hour a day until 2 weeks before the exam. Then he lived in a hotel room and did final prep until exam day. Please consider that he had been working at a sell-side firm for 3 years.

Me. I started to study in Feb with Schweser Note and will increase hours/day in June

I planned on taking the level 1 in Dec 09. I’ve finish reading both curriculum and schweser in FSA, Eco, CF and quantitative. I think study an sooner as you can and review it everyday is so much help. Am i right?

I was thinking of starting in June. THe only reason I don’t want to start too early is that i think i’ll just forget everything. Best of luck to all!

I’m taking the exam in Dec as well. Started in mid-feb. Done reading ECO, and Ethics from Schweser. Did problems and all.

Going for L1 in Decmber 09, Done with Economics…doing Quants…so far its been good…lets hope it is same tiill the end… plan to finish it up by September then Qbank and Practics test… Btw Manowar… u r a super genious…

Yes. Done with Ethics, Quant already. Progressing through Economics. Not very aggressive studying yet, but averaging about 10 hours a week.

jrozario Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you have the opportunity of starting early, by > all means start early. You never know what might > come up in future that might take your time away > from studying. > > I am taking Level 1 in June. I started last Oct > and glad I am in decent shape now mostly reviewing > since March. This is pretty good advice, you will be surprised at the random things that come up and completely derail your studying efforts. I am sitting in June and was ahead of schedule, now i am definetly playing catch up.