Did anyone else change answers with less than 30 seconds left?

I must have changed 3 of my guesses in the last minute just for sh*ts and giggles. Had to make sure I was calibrated with the timekeeper - would have sucked to erase and not have a chance to replace. In level one I had enough extra time in both sessions to make absolutely sure I didn’t make any silly mistakes - not this time!

Yep. Did the same thing and I think it helped. I picked up on a few key points that I missed initially. I literally changed one as time expired.

me, 2 second before the proctor said stop. It’s a fix income problem…asks if tranche C changes to accrual, what the first month principle payment of tranche A would be.

i changed 5 answers for the AM. one answer i changed was property 3 to 4 :frowning:

> Had to make > sure I was calibrated with the timekeeper - would > have sucked to erase and not have a chance to > replace. For a “random” guess…all risk for nothing?!

I just filled in a few B’s here and there…

Hey, that one question can be the difference between passing and failing…and my watch was calibrated just fine!