Did anyone else think Mock 2 was harder than Mock 1?

Mock 1 - 79 Mock 2 - 76 Obviously my score didn’t falter too much, but I felt way more lost while doing the second one…

Mock 1 - 74%, Mock 2 - 70% (though was distracted for 20mins halfway through and ran out of review time) but DEFINITELY felt harder - got absolutely dominated by Equity!! Anyone else find that bit hard?

I haven’t yet taken Mock 2, but after reading all your posts…im not sure I want to!!! especially so close to the exam! I will just feel horrible if I didn’t do reasonably well; especially with no time to improve either!!!

My scores show how much harder I thought it was… Mock 1: 86 Mock 2: 70 I am officially disgruntled about the test now…

I went from 65% on Mock 1 to 70% on Mock 2… I thought the ethics was easier in Mock 2 and equities was much harder… I will be cutting it pretty close with these scores…

Ironically 1 - 46% 2 - 60% Those were 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 weeks ago. I must just be an oddball.

I think that mock 2 had some questions though that were insane. There were a few on equity concepts (such as finding out the value of the firm through DDM using FCFE and OFCF) that schweser (the only books I read) didn’t even get into.

…i got 33.3% on Equity (!!)…oh dear…going thru the answers now and still confused!

mock 1 - 80% (saturday morning) mock 2 - 80% (tonight) mock #2 was definitely harder

anyone have the mock2 feeback sheet on pdf handy so i can read it on the go? tjvedder@gmail.com

can you please send it to me as well. (Cfaversion) cfaexam1@gmail.com

I will be taking it tomorrow. Most say that its harder, so while I’m really hoping for an improvement from my 74% on mock 1, I’m not expecting it (especially given my 67’s-70’s on 4 schweser exams).

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think that mock 2 had some questions though that > were insane. There were a few on equity concepts > (such as finding out the value of the firm through > DDM using FCFE and OFCF) that schweser (the only > books I read) didn’t even get into. oh but it’s part of the course!! take a look at book 5 REAL HARD!!!

I thought economics was easy in Mock 1

Mock 1 - 72% Mock 2 - 70% I got absolutely destroyed in Equity, went from 89% in 1, to 67% in 2. Way much harder

I fully agree… I ended with an overall score 70% and got 5-6 straight equity questions wrong… Schweser completely let out a bunch of stuff on equities… Using free cash flow from equity in computing intrinsic stock value… Neoclassical classical theory (never heard this before- thought this was a econ concept)… price to book value with treasury stocks also confused me… I also think couple of questions were wrong… one of FSA questions had NI at 150K as against 1.5M (messing up my calculations) and the last AI (I thought it said covariance but looks like it was really correlation - or I could have misread this one)… Hopefully equities on the real exam are easier (I hear it is one of the must pass sections)!!