Did anyone pass with Stalla

?

Yes, I did, though barely. Used nothing but Stalla for all 3 levels.

Same here. I confess I didn’t even crack the CFA books except for a little bit on strategic and tactical asset allocation (which, ironically, I did poorly on). Probably explains my low ethics score this time around. Used exclusively Stalla. From the 40-60-80 thread, it looks like I might have been close to the MPS, but the standard error on that method can be pretty big. I actually like the CfA material - it reads well - but there is so much of it and it can be difficult to identify the most critical points to take away.

passed 1 with schweser 2&3 with stalla never read CFA material for 1&2, did few questions from CFAI books for 3

Stalla all the way-3 our of 3:)

Level I, II & III, each on the first attempt with Stalla.

Passed on my second try with Stalla. I went to the live classes in NY this time instead of using the CD’s. I also did all the problems in the CFA books.

I think BigWilly used Stalla.

I did use Stalla 3 for 3 :slight_smile: WooHOo!

Passed First try L3 w/ Stalla and supplemented w/ CFAI books. L1 Dec 04: Failed w/ Schweser L1 Jun 05: Passed w/ Stalla L2 Jun 06: Failed w/ Schweser L2 Jun 07: Passed w/ Stalla L3 Jun 08: Figured Stalla worked better for me, so didn’t even mess with Schweser on L3. Long road, but glad to be done! Congrats to all others as well.

Leve 1: 85 % Stalla, 15 % schweser Level 2: 90 % Stalla, 10 % schweser Level 3: 70 % Stalla, 30 % institute and passed all

Leve 1: 85 % Stalla, 15 % schweser - Passed Dec. 2006 Level 2: 90 % Stalla, 10 % schweser - Passed June 2007 Level 3: 70 % Stalla, 30 % institute - Passed June 2008 and passed all

Leve 1: 85 % Stalla, 15 % schweser - Passed Dec. 2006 Level 2: 90 % Stalla, 10 % schweser - Passed June 2007 Level 3: 70 % Stalla, 30 % institute - Passed June 2008

Stalla for Level 1 & 2. Level III it was a mix of Stalla and CFAI.