Did they stop the WSJ postings?

They no longer put the names in the paper is that right?

correct. they stopped in 2008

WHAT DID THEY REPLACE IT WITH HUH HUH MUTHAFUCKA , Y AM I SHOUTING? CUZ IM SAMUEL L JACKSON HAVENT U SEEN MY MOVIES, U SAW DEEP BLUE SEA, A SHARK ATE ME IN THAT ONE

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WHAT DID THEY REPLACE IT WITH HUH HUH MUTHAFUCKA , > Y AM I SHOUTING? CUZ IM SAMUEL L JACKSON HAVENT U > SEEN MY MOVIES, U SAW DEEP BLUE SEA, A SHARK ATE > ME IN THAT ONE i can’t stop laughing at this

now they only put it in barron’s and investors business daily

Medium_Pimpin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > now they only put it in barron’s and investors > business daily they do not publish the names in those publications though…just an ad saying x amount of new charterholders

Any ideas as to why the WSJ stopped posting the names? It would be a nice memento to have, and show to family and friends.

^Yeah, at least you can say that you were in the WSJ.

When mine was listed in 2006 they’d already gone from posting all names in all editions to just posting regional names in each regional edition, and it still was about 4pt font to squeeze everyone in.