Did we take different exams?

Why I found some Q’s were just the opposite as what I saw on the exam day? E.g. I remember the Qs 1. a series of put options. interest floor. 2. variation margin 30 due to the new price 97… I took the exam in Melbourne. The exam book code might be 4040, 4141.

i think we do take different exams. i remember reading a thread on this either in december or last june and people identified at least 2 different sets of exams i think i had the 3030 and 3131 combo

I also had 3030/3131

I also had 3030/3031 combo and I got series of call options and variation margin of 40, price went down from 100 to 96

3030 and 3131 here as well.

Thanks.

3030/3131 too

3030 3131

Might have been different for different time zones, just to confuse/prevent candidates calling each other in different time zones :slight_smile:

Yes there were different exams I had 4040 and 4141 Now that is a relief…I almost crapped in my pants when i first saw the responses on the forum and I had all of them wrong…and then there was the 3 hour clean up…

Yeah, 3030 3031 here.

3030, 3131 in Vancouver…

3030, 3131 in dubai

from forums, i have gathered so far there are at least 3 different versions of the exam…i read some 6060 version too…

4040/4141 Bangkok, Thailand

i take 4040/4041 version in HK. i think Asia country will take 4040/4041 version

I have heard that there used to be only one set few years ago but cases of people sharing actual questions were discovered putting people that took exams on sunday at high advantage. Thats when they decided to have two different sets.

dashingdude Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have heard that there used to be only one set > few years ago but cases of people sharing actual > questions were discovered putting people that took > exams on sunday at high advantage. Thats when they > decided to have two different sets. makes sense

Really makes sense. I think cov/corr question proves it. I’m 100% sure there was a negative sign before cov value, while some other guys here say they have had question with positive sign… Milos

oldmonk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes there were different exams > > I had 4040 and 4141 > > Now that is a relief…I almost crapped in my > pants when i first saw the responses on the forum > and I had all of them wrong…and then there was > the 3 hour clean up… amen to that one!