Did you know that?

Exactly 7 days from this very minute we will be starting our afternoon session :slight_smile:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just thinking about that I feel soo sick!

soooo much to review, such little time!

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soooo much to review, such little time! Yeap, I feel I cant hold on until the end

before you know it, it will be saturday, and I will be pooping my pants

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > before you know it, it will be saturday, and I > will be pooping my pants what you will do after the exam?

first, clean my pants, then raid the nearest liquor store and drown all that knowledge I have packed into my brain in the last 5 months :slight_smile: what about you?

stop at the first pub on the way and try to forget all this past months of segregation. Go home packing and flying to california (on holiday) on sunday morning :slight_smile:

now thats the way to celebrate my friend :slight_smile:

I feel I’ll never pass. confidence close to 0

D’Artagnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel I’ll never pass. confidence close to 0 have you already written d’art?

the thought of not being able to make it, kills me!!!

Believe me guys, after the exam you’ll feel like you’ve been run down by a train:) High and low in the same time, is CRAZY! In Chicago, Stalla and the CFA Society of Chicago have an “after exam party”, with professional massagers, food and drinks, at the location of the exam. I’m thinking joining the party:))

getterdone nope but if i keep doing silly mistakes and forgetting alf of the rest …

“7 days left” is the first thing i thought of when i woke up this morning. *sigh*

can I join the Chicago party?? :slight_smile:

i’ll be at the chicago party. does anyone know if they’re service any liquor? if not, i’m packing a flask - i’m taking the L home that day…