Did you think you would fail L2 but actually passed?

I can’t wait for L2 result, and am just curious about how did you all think last year? how many of you got the “pass” result by surprise?

If you don’t think you passed then you most likely didn’t.

yes i thought i wasnt going to pass and i was surprised by how well i scored. i am afraid that opposite might happen in L3 as i was pretty confident when i left the exam hall.

i wonder when this polling stupidity will end

everyone who thought failed - failed and everyone who thought they’ve passed - passed. It is CFAI conditioning - they train us for real world.

if you could be an LOS not including swaps or GIPS, what LOS would you be? I anxiously await results.

wizard76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you could be an LOS not including swaps or > GIPS, what LOS would you be? I anxiously await > results. +1

wizard76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you could be an LOS not including swaps or > GIPS, what LOS would you be? I anxiously await > results. I would be “DREAMING WITH BRICS” because everyone knows it’s a waste of time and yet you can’t help but read it. Also, you can rearrange the letters to spell “C, I’D RATHER B SWIMING” (I know, missing an “M” but oh well).

I would definitely be at a LOS.

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i wonder when this polling stupidity will end i hope i passed level 2 this year so i can be a douche like this to people who are just nervous about the results and was looking for some hope/encouragement. it’s not like the dude asked what your favorite color was or which LOS you would like to be or if 2 weeks of studying is enough to pass level 2. come on, lighten up.

my experience was like rocky 4. i was apollo creed and the CFAI was drago the russian dude. before the exam i was all cocky thinking i would kill it. after the morning (round 1) i got worried. by the end of the afternoon i was killed. i knew i failed it right after

i couldn’t believe that f8cker killed apollo.

i hope you went to siberia and trained by punching slabs of frozen meat to prepare for it this time around slash. i bet you did well.

i think i trained more intelligently this time around. i trained for surprises this time around i don’t have a clear assumption but i’m leaning towards a pass if i have to choose

I think I was over confident, after the AM session I thought i would definitely pass, PM was way ,more difficult than I thought, but still after the day, I was very sure that i would pass. But as everybody keeps discussing after the exam, i realized I got many questions wrong and that’s killing me now.

I thought for sure that I failed Level 2 and passed…it wasn’t pretty, but I passed. I feel the same way this year but hope that I guessed well on the PM session and knocked the lights out of questions 1 - 4 in the AM to make up for the debacle that was questions 5 - 11

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought for sure that I failed Level 2 and > passed…it wasn’t pretty, but I passed. I feel > the same way this year but hope that I guessed > well on the PM session and knocked the lights out > of questions 1 - 4 in the AM to make up for the > debacle that was questions 5 - 11 I could’nt of wrote that better myself. Massive guessing in the PM, and only “ripped” the first 3-4 questions in am hoping that since those were the most heavily weighted, and that my ethics in om was strong, it will bring me over the edge!!! Debauchery occured for the rest.

I hope that there are lots of people like us the thing that really bothers me is that I seriously prepared for that test…I studied a lot and still felt like I got a pipe up the ass from CFAI on June 7th, more so than after Level 2 and I didn’t thing that was possible. Not a fair test of the curriculum and as far as I am concerned, pass or no pass, I will never speak as highly of the program as I did before after that experience on June 7th don’t even get me started on people being accused of cheating on the exam by idle schoolteachers looking for an extra couple of bucks to proctor the exams

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought for sure that I failed Level 2 and > passed…it wasn’t pretty, but I passed. I feel > the same way this year but hope that I guessed > well on the PM session and knocked the lights out > of questions 1 - 4 in the AM to make up for the > debacle that was questions 5 - 11 ======================================================= lol and i thought i was the only one who was banking on first 4 questions on AM and a solid PM to get me thru

equity_research_nds, Are you really confident about the IPS (including return req) on Q#1 and all the item sets on ethics and other minutae. I honestly think the ethics was pretty hard. Other stuff (i.e. FX,.etc.) was hard and required picking between 2 close answers in the item set. I think most people felt that the item sets were hard. I wouldn’t bank on it.