Didn't feel like studying until I got on AF

I was beat after coming back from work, looked at my books without understanding a thing, went onto AF for half an hour, now feel rejuvenated and ready to go. Thanks everyone, let’s do it. Just knowing everyone is in the same boat, struggling but not giving up, makes me feel better. This whole process is too isolating to do it alone. FOCUS!

You know i totally agree with you. I didn’t really know about AF during level 1 but i was ok because i had a study buddy. But unfortunately, he didn’t make it to level 2 and i’ve been studying alone for the past 5 months or so…it is quite sad. But over the past month i’ve been on AF, and i feel alot more motivated to study once I get on AF and see people working hard and know that if i don’t do the same…i’ll get weeded out! :slight_smile:

2 chicks…this is the closest I’ve been to girls in a week… What’s your sign?

gold

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 chicks…this is the closest I’ve been to girls > in a week… > > What’s your sign? Down Boy!

Both named Kelly at that. I have nothing valuable to add to a conversation with chicks right now. I somehow always come back to thinking about quant.

And the occasional comic relief from the guys on AF decreases my stress level too. Thanks.

only occasional and unintended