Didn't take June 2008

Hey, gang, due to work requirements in May and June, I didn’t show for exam. Any idea when the sign up process for next year starts? Not looking forward to it, but MUST start early this year to avoid another year of waiting …

Which gang are you referring to, because I only roll wit’ da Crips.

Blue over gray!

Nice. So does anyone have a non-sarcastic answer?

I think it’s right after the results are out for this year.

Somebody was supposedly able to register for June 2009 L2, so L3 may open before the results: ------------ From http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,796295 Re: June 2009 here we come!!! Posted by: Dsylexic (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: July 18, 2008 01:18PM so they opened up registrations for L2 2009 . i believe one of my friends just registerd for L2 09. He passed L1 in Dec 07 but didnt take L2 in Jun 08.

I tried again today and just got link back to last year’s receipt. Sigh.

SteelerFan are you in Pittsburgh?

No … transplanted.

Well, I’m sure you can find some additional Steelers fans wherever you are in the world. :slight_smile:

SteelerFan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey, gang, due to work requirements in May and > June, I didn’t show for exam. Any idea when the > sign up process for next year starts? Not looking > forward to it, but MUST start early this year to > avoid another year of waiting … I think I signed up for LIII immediately when I got my LII results, which equates to 8/19 this year… Felt the need to lock it in in case it was a computer error lol…

mwvt9, you in The Burgh? Yep, even in Texas, find Steeler fans easily.

just look for the bar with a bunch of Ford minivans being driven poorly in the parking lot

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just look for the bar with a bunch of Ford > minivans being driven poorly in the parking lot OH SNAP… +1 I thought those were Broncos fans, thanks for the clarification.

Nah, Bronco fans drive pickup trucks poorly in the parking lots.

SteelerFan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9, you in The Burgh? > Yep, even in Texas, find Steeler fans easily. Yeah. Still here in the burgh.