Difference between L2 2008 and L2 2009

Does anyone have a summary for the differences between L2 2008 and L2 2009?

Neo4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone have a summary for the differences > between L2 2008 and L2 2009? why hurry? in a few days Schweser/Stalla will do this job for us. AS far as I checked only a few readings (2-4) are different…

Well, I was actually wondering about this too… Neo, by “a few days” do you mean “a few months”? The video’s, books and audio material dosen’t come out for a while… Perhaps you are refering to something else?

Usually this sort of post means that the person asking is going to study from old Schweser study notes. Schweser study notes cost $329. However, you’d only care about this in the middle of august if you were about to start studying. Why not, instead of studying, get a job flipping burgers and earn the extra $329 necessary to buy the new study notes? You might even get to shag one of the fat girls behind the checkout. Just a thought.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Usually this sort of post means that the person > asking is going to study from old Schweser study > notes. Schweser study notes cost $329. > > However, you’d only care about this in the middle > of august if you were about to start studying. Why > not, instead of studying, get a job flipping > burgers and earn the extra $329 necessary to buy > the new study notes? You might even get to shag > one of the fat girls behind the checkout. > > Just a thought. x2

And even save a little if that burger place has an corporate program with Schweser!

Hell, the job is worth it for the fat greasy girl behind the counter. LOL

It looks to me like ~35% of the material is different, with complete overhauls to CF and Econ, and new readings for Accoounting.