difficulty in studying

Hi, I get a high pitched ringing in my ears when I am studying. It bothers me because I find it difficult to concentrate. Has anyone experienced this before or know of a way to overcome it? Any suggestions are welcome.

stick a sharpened pencil in ear …sight of blood will make u forget all about ringing

Maybe it’s actually a whisper telling you to do wrong stuff. Listen closely.

^^ Right person, right advice. It could also be due to huffing solvents while studying. Give the huffing a break and see if the ringing disappears.

Maybe you listen to music too loudly…Do you use headphones with a music player? Ringing in ears is normally a side effect after being exposed to overloud music, and your ears are just trying to compensate for the hearing loss :slight_smile:

Tinnitus? If it persists, see a doc.

Try quietus lol

I love guys like this. They are the sweet fodder that enables the rest of us to pass.

Just keep banging your head against a brick wall, that will help, you will be in so much pain the ringing in your ear will not be a problem…solved

DO A BARREL ROLL!!@!!

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I love guys like this. They are the sweet fodder > that enables the rest of us to pass. I feel so guilty for laughing at this, but it’s true. OP, I hope you find a cure.

The world needs ditch diggers too!

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I love guys like this. They are the sweet fodder > that enables the rest of us to pass. hahaha