Difficulty level L1 vs. L2

L2ers please advice.

If you know the basics learned in L1, L2 would be easy. You may need to spend more time to cover the L2 materials, as the topics are bit more deep. If you start early, L2 won’t be difficult.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you know the basics learned in L1, L2 would be > easy. You may need to spend more time to cover the > L2 materials, as the topics are bit more deep. If > you start early, L2 won’t be difficult. HA AHAHHAHHA HA HA AHAHAHAH!

How about learning to use the search function: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1015512

kochunni69 “has smoked him/herself retarded” Love this comparison from the old thread: L1: You are in bed with Nicole Ritchie. L2: You are in bed with Michael Jackson and are 6 years old.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you know the basics learned in L1, L2 would be > easy. Dude. Seriously? Did we take the same test?

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kochunni69 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If you know the basics learned in L1, L2 would > be > > easy. > > Dude. Seriously? Did we take the same test? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I know right!! This reminds me of that tool who took L1 and was so confident he passed he attempted to lecture us on the major differences between L1 and L2 as far as difficulty, preparation, format, etc…

My fave: Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level I is a tiny, gentle hiccup at a swanky > cocktail party followed by a smile and a polite > “excuse me”. > > Level II is kneeling on all fours in front of a > dirty toilet in a highway truck stop voilently > throwing up blood and bile while you scream for > God to simply take your life and end the > suffering. Meanwhile there is a fat trucker > standing behing you with an evil grin as he begins > to unbuckle his belt with one hand while he locks > the door with the other.

To those who didn’t like my initial comment, it was just my personal opinion. I didn’t mean to post a comment to make you happy. If you have a different opinion, that’s just your own opinion and there may be guys who agree with you. Learn to tolerate other’s opinions. I stand by my comment on the level of difficulty. Learning L2 material was easy for me. A lot of guys said FSA was the most difficult area in their L1 and L2 exams. But FSA was easy for me. I was pretty much intimidated by the comments about the level of difficulty in L2. After giving L1 and L2 exams, I don’t agree with such comments. Again, like it or not, its just my opinion.

L2 is 1000X harder than L1

i found level 1 to be extremely difficult when i thought i may have failed. when i found out i passed, it was easy…this should be put in the “hall of fame” of all cfa comments. lol. it’s def how i felt.

adavydov7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How about learning to use the search function: > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,10 > 15512 This is the best indicator of how we all feel about L2 vs. L1.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > adavydov7 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How about learning to use the search function: > > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,10 > > > 15512 > > > This is the best indicator of how we all feel > about L2 vs. L1. +1