Dinesh, what are you studying today?

Dinesh, You seem to have a solid grasp of all the questions posted. What are you studying today? Whenever I study one subject, I feel like I should be studying another subject. It’s a revolving cycle of fear: I should study this…no, I should study that…

Dinesh, What are you eating this morning? I need the breakfast of the champions!!!

Haha.

Correction: You need the lunch of the CHAMP (i.e. Dinesh)!!! For us brown people, it all comes down to the lunch hahaha (rice and curry all the way…lol)

hahaha, that was f**king funny kevin. i cant stop laughing

I am no champinom guys, as a matter of fact, I have 2 complete books left due on me, to be revised (Econ and Book-5), I have 1000 questions left in Passmaster, I have not yet opened Book-6 and not yet taken any of the CFAI exams. I am in a bad shape that most of you guys out here. I try to answer whatever I can (and most of the answers pop out to be otherwise). After I am done with office (and dirty coding), I’ll probably start with Equity Valuations tonite. - Dinesh S

haha…i was laughing when i saw a post on you! this guy here is veryyyy hardworking…my source of motivation while i’m drowning in my books right now…lol =)

mystically Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha…i was laughing when i saw a post on you! > this guy here is veryyyy hardworking…my source > of motivation while i’m drowning in my books right > now…lol =) I thought you were motivating me to study hard, mystically!! when did this thanks-giving turn the other way round? -Dinesh S

nah…it’s thanks to your determination that will make you pass the L1…haha i think alot here will agree with me that ur on ur way to L2 definitely…haha maybe you shld constantly update this post on what you’re doing since so many pple wld want to know :stuck_out_tongue: haha like eg: 12.00 lunch 2.04 lazing ard at work etc… lol :stuck_out_tongue: