DISC and BIDS

2 acronyms I made up last night to help me. I did 3 books and have 3 left to do. That means 1000 + pages to read before next Wed 8am, which is when I wanna start reviewing flash cards and secret sauce before the exam Sat. Anyways, BIDS is for econ. The fed buys bonds, that increases supply sells bonds, that decreases supply. Boom, you got BIDS DISC – that is for Alt Invest, —> peep it like victorias secret. you have 4 ways to value real estate: dcf, income, sales comparison, and cost. add em up, smoky. DISC I got many more and will post more next week. goodbye, back to ECON. I crushed macro and now doing micro

:s I’m not sure where u r heading with those… understanding the underlying would help long term memorization + doesn’t take more time … just my 2cents

D’Artagnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > :s > > I’m not sure where u r heading with those… > > understanding the underlying would help long term > memorization + doesn’t take more time … > > just my 2cents I understand the underlying, but we need to move fast. 90 secs on average for each question. The avg person spends way too much time on ethics, gets nailed in the middle, and cant finish on time. You have to be able to do ethics in 10 minutes and move on.