Dissed@Interview

I can honestly say I have never been in a bad interview. I have been in plenty of interviews where they are all kind and gentle, tell me they love my qualifications, make me feel as though things are going great, and then a week later call me to tell me that unfortunately they have decided to not proceed with an offer. That just happened to me a few weeks ago so this thread hits pretty close to home. I was quite bummed.

^^^^^Hey guys don’t be bummed! The fact that we are all on this site and attempting to better ourselves implies that we will/are upwardly mobile. Good thing we don’t live in the the UK with their subtle class system… I’ve been down myself recently, I think it just happens to alot of people durring the Holidays! We’ll all make it good luck studying!

Frank, Give it to us straight: this “colleague” you me up with right, were his initials by any chance “F.A.” as in this was you who got creamed at an interview? Willy

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Frank, > > Give it to us straight: this “colleague” you me up > with right, were his initials by any chance “F.A.” > as in this was you who got creamed at an > interview? > > Willy No it is not me. as I posted, this person is actually working at the firm right now. I’m disappointed in you Willy, you know if it was me, i would say so.

Oh yeah? Willy

I was slapped once in an interview… It was ok though because it was for a chippendale dancer in Vegas. They wanted to test my tautness…