Distractingly sexy

No wonder they fall in love with him. Look at those nose hair! Just can’t resist http://www.boredpanda.com/tim-hunt-sexist-remarks-women-scientists-respond-tweets/

I’ll bet you none of those meme chicks wins a Nobel Prize. Well…Maybe the Peace Prize for their meme work.

do you think he is lying?

Definitely. Better choice than drone assassin Obama, not that I have issues with that…I think Kaitlyn Jenner is next. Especially if ABC has some influence.

I’m a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That’s what kind of man I am. You’re just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It’s science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

If he can’t give criticism without people bursting into tears, he’s probably a huge jerk.

Though, jerk+intellect+power= obvious mad crush target. If you want to call that falling in love.

F…ck NO!

Not saying it’s for everyone! But why else do ugly old men in position of power like professors (relative power) always have young women fawning over them?

There’s like one shock story a year on a HS sex scandal but I’ll bet it’s way more than that. It’s abusive really, because the positions are so skewed.

This case, obviously, not quite as skewed as he works with adults I’m assuming, but it’s not surprising. His pompous attitude is irritating though. I mean, it’s hardly a position of envy… he’s saying he’s intellectual and has power in his circle, so some women are attracted to him. And then he makes them cry. Moral harrassment.

I was going to demonstrate how wrong this guy is through empirical evidence. But then I found out that women have received less than 2% of the Nobel prizes in physics and less than 4% in chemistry. Only one woman in either category has won the prize within the past 50 years.

I would include the Prize for Medicine (11%), but let’s face it. Women only go into biological sciences for the cute animals.

In his defense, that doesn’t take a lot.

I opened this thread thinking that Krnyc might have linked to my Facebook page.

^same here, i thought KR would finally reveal herself.