distractions

So today I knocked out 60 Corp Finance questions and scored an atrocious 63%. Then I threw my dog outside while I took another 60Qs and got an 86%. As long as my dog cant come to the exam with me I am feeling a bit better, I was ready to call it a night when that first score came up. Ain’t this the life, Friday night, some mt dew, and about 20pgs of used scratch paper.

I’ve been in the mid 60’s range myself for qbank exams and that score is kind of biased because I’ve been knocking down those ethics questions pretty easily. I’m in the same boat though, I’ll be at this for most of the night, well into the morning.

I have trouble concentrating even in dead silence! I’m in the low low 60s on Q bank. It looks like I got a long 3 weeks ahead of me. Well, at least my stomach gets some rest from alcohol.

masteronek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have trouble concentrating even in dead silence! > I’m in the low low 60s on Q bank. It looks like > I got a long 3 weeks ahead of me. Well, at least > my stomach gets some rest from alcohol. I use earplugs all the time, even if it’s 2AM and dead quiet. I will probably even bring earplugs to the exam.

yeah this has been the best form of AA for me…unfortunately I see a huge relapse coming in 21 days, I am gonna buy that liquor store clean out of anything that isnt pink or blue

i’m pretty sure i won’t remember anything that happens after 9pm on june 7, and i’m perfectly fine with that

It’s times like this you need to get philosophical: “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” Hopefully that’ll motivate you a bit. And just think it’s only another three weeks!

So if during the exam a beautiful girl sitting next to you will start to undress…What you will do? A) Continue your exam B) watch her and leave the place with her

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So if during the exam a beautiful girl sitting > next to you will start to undress…What you will > do? > > A) Continue your exam > > B) watch her and leave the place with her C) Continue my exam and leave the place with her once I am done.

haha nail the exam then do some damage