Distressed Debt

Anyone with experience in buying distressed over the past 5 years? Before the crunch? When spreads were tigth and default rates very low. If so, could you tell me about it?

ever had your prostate checked?

I think most guys get deflowered when they turn 40. Like Gen. Schwarzkopf says, just tell him “That’s OK Doc, take all the time you need”.

Tell doc you just want a PSA test. Save the deflowering for your kinky rendevous at the hotelalphain.com

40?? Try 28.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tell doc you just want a PSA test. Save the > deflowering for your kinky rendevous at the > hotelalphain.com I respect your opinion on many things. But, a) 25% of men with prostate cancer have low PSA b) PSA tests have lots of reasons for false positives c) There is lots of disagreement about when and if PSA tests should be given. There is just no disagreement that a DRE can be useful. My step-father died of prostate cancer and I am afraid of it (it was horrible). I’ve had both. As for kinky rendesvous at hotel Alpha-in…I wouldn’t go in that place without wearing a Level IV biohazard suit. But thank-you for pointing out that disgusting website to me. Edit: OK I’m really damaged by that. It’s like that Prince Albert thing.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 40?? Try 28. Sometimes I envy some of the posters on this board… not in your case…

I think you might want to change the name of this posting to prostate exam…