Djokovic interview yesterday post match

Anyone caught it? “You showed that you have that turn-around backhand trick shot, but do you have tweener shot? Do you have that between your legs?” Djoks - “I have something else between my legs” +100000000000000000

haha…it was great. Then he said, I am not going to show it to you tonight or something like that.

yes, i was rofl!

(via clusterstock) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelP6HG7ig

Djoke is going to be brutalized tomorrow by grandpa Federer.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Djoke is going to be brutalized tomorrow by > grandpa Federer. +1 Who are you BTW?

^ OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I thnk I know!!

Yeah I’m that guy. Being ultra busy these days but I’ll try to be around.

IEV = PTC?

Yes, good ol’ Crook is back. Will see how much time I have before getting banned, sued, or any other appreciation gestures from AF.

Good to have you back PTC. The BO is a fun place with good banter.

THIS IS VERY EXCITING!!!

Yeah I was actually trying to catch that legendary Barbecue thread and get at least some mid-range position in his new religion; too bad Chad didn’t errr… I mean, too bad it suddenly disappeared.

You’d of been promoted to GIC. Griller in Chief.

Yeah I was thinking about the guy in charge to pre-screen the girls for the Boss. You know, like the Davidians and other sects where the main guy has dozens of chicks to “purify their souls”.

How 'bout a male version of a “fluffer?” To, prepare them for almighty Coleman. QQBEE=>BBQ=>Barbeque=>Coleman

^ Count me in!

I’ll allow it. Just don’t fluff em so much they’re dry by the time I get to annoint them in the substitute lava. I hate that.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll allow it. > > Just don’t fluff em so much they’re dry by the > time I get to annoint them in the substitute lava. > I hate that. You substitute lava shall flow freely on the 51 Asian (semi) Virigins, annoint them in the good graces of Coleman!