do u know how u are graded?

hi guys, any one to clarify this forme please re: grading: 1. how are the partial marks awarded 2. how is grading done if u give more points than requested (sayyou provide five points instead of the requested 3 points 3. there are usually tables for some of the answers but what if due to exam pressure one amsers in the boolet instead of in the table? if there are threads that have addressed these already please direct me to them… time runneth

Providing more items or responses than requested. If a question asks for three factors, only the first three that you list will be graded. https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/resources/Pages/level_iii_essay_exam_tips.aspx

“Providing more items or responses than requested” what does it mean?

It means if they ask you to list three items, list three. If you list five, they only look at the first three you put down.

that sucks!

I thought Maratikus was telling about partial credit. If you write more than required, they might give you partial credit. Thx

Aimee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It means if they ask you to list three items, list > three. If you list five, they only look at the > first three you put down. this is correct

grace grace Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi guys, > > any one to clarify this forme please re: grading: > > 1. how are the partial marks awarded > > 2. how is grading done if u give more points than > requested (sayyou provide five points instead of > the requested 3 points > > 3. there are usually tables for some of the > answers but what if due to exam pressure one > amsers in the boolet instead of in the table? > > if there are threads that have addressed these > already please direct me to > them… > > time runneth 1) Quality of penmanship 2) They take all and pick the most relevant ones 3) You get extra credit for writing your answer in the wrong place What a waste of a thread.

skill, there are a variety of persons on this forum each with a varied need, opinion and perspective. the good people of this forum have contributed to me by addressing my need, my need my need and I am grateful. i therefore do not consider this a wasted threat. i still respect your views though because they are yours.

skill, there are a variety of persons on this forum each with a varied need, opinion and perspective. the good people of this forum have contributed to me by addressing my need, my need my need and I am grateful. i therefore do not consider this a wasted thread. i still respect your views though because they are yours.