Do we have to read all these books?

There are massive of books, like 6 or 13!!!, should we read almost all of them??? O_o

No you should skip ever other one because someone has to be in that 2 out of 3 who fail.

I dont know what you mean but I only have 6 books to read

Dude, just read them. I’m on my second reading and I’m almost approaching book number 2. You’ll get lucky and run into an optional section every now and then, but for the most part you’ll be a total book worm.

This was meant as sarcasm in response to all the ‘Do we have to memorize all these formulas/Whats the min amount of hours I need to put in to pass’ threads…

Don’t forget how many hours are you putting in on Christmas!

hah

I heard they’re only testing on the statistics section this year, so I wouldn’t bother with the other stuff. The CFA exams for level I have been scaled back to 50 questions, 25 in the morning, 25 in the afternoon. They’ve done away with calculators as the questions have been designed so they can be solved by counting fingers.

if you cant figure out if there are 6 books or 13… think you should be asking for a refund

Do I have to use a #2 pencil? I have #1 pencils. Could I just fill in the dot twice?

If you have to explain your joke… it wasnt a good one. Keep trying.

mcpass, not necessarily true.

No need to read the books, just cruise Level 1 Forum of AF until exam day. They’ve done studies; its 90% effective for 40% of candidates to pass.

^^^ Reminds me of anchor man “guaranteed to work 60% of the time, all of the time” hahahaha