Do we live "by default"?

There is online dating in Japan?

As long as you can handle loads of creepy messages you’ll be fine

What is a ‘creepy’ message?

Like being offered to watch him fap in front of me. Or simply being called a whore (or the like) in the first message. Although being described as sublime also sounded creepy. Thank god for the block button.

^These things happen in the first message?

Yes. Perceived anonimity of internet makes it easier for people to be more upfront I guess.

mb she is really hot :slight_smile:

I would assume there will be mostly creeps out there.

people say the strangest things online where they are not seen by others.

What is the biscuit?

If so, eat my pants!

I remember the thread, Blake gave extensive details about how he got trapped between three fatties at once and nearly suffocated. Was the best thread of 2013, IMO.

How do you introduce yourself and simultaneously call the person a whore? “Dear, whore. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance”.

I think the guy probably said something akin to a Robin Thicke song.

I do sorta wonder in what universe is it that that kind of thing actually seems to work.

I would be curious to read krnyc’s profile though. Obviously, I’d only be reading it for the articles. :wink:

It wasn’t much of an introduction… But a question about how many guys I, “a skanky wh…re, f…ed on that site so far”. It also had a smiley face at the end – to make it all good I guess.

It wasn’t supposed to work. It was supposed to offend and it did.

Haha sorry to disappoint, but I just deleted permanently my profile on Jan 1. I need a break.

lol i assume that guy has a terrible success rate

Because women like as8h0le… so they think.

They all say “permanently”. Once you’re in, you can’t get out.

I will cry myself to sleep nightly, at least for a while. :wink:

Most of the guys online are “nice guys” as online dating mostly initially attracts the introverted types that don’t have crazy success with women.

But a man will always be a man. As soon as he feels he has options, he will turn into a sexual beast, what a man has always been wired to become if given the opportunity. They start nice (mainly because they haven’t dated a lot in the first 21 years of their lives and will not take for granted a lady that gives them attention)…until they realize they have options. A good looking guy has TON of options in the online world. They say a million dollars changes a man. I bet you a few girls chasing a man changes him more.

True, but my friend just came out of a long term relationship and she was fine with dating different good looking men who aren’t exactly serious.

so it depends on what you’re looking for.

And even with unattractive guys, it’s not like the relationship guarentees to last anyway.