Do you anticipate taking a bathroom break during the exam?

For Level I and II I went once during each session. It’s impossible for me to concentrate when I have to pee. However seeing as though I’ll be under the gun time-wise during the AM session I might try to hold it in for the duration.

ouch. go twice during each exam. helps to breathe for a minute.

Wear a diaper

apologies ahead of time but if i must go im going right in my seat …

I already borrowed an adult diaper from an old geriatric down the street. I am good to go. In all seriousness I have never gone to the bathroom and have yet to take more than 90 minutes on any section. This will probably be the longest of the three but I still don’t expect to use the can. 12oz of tea should keep for 3 hours.

the low temperature can cause the problem…no drink one hour before the exam.

yes i always do this as I am a quicker test taker and it works to my advantage to take a break. i will often think of the problem I am having most trouble with and take it with me to the bathroom. a change of venue can sometimes help jog memory. all quick test takers should definitely take advantage imho

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes i always do this as I am a quicker test taker > and it works to my advantage to take a break. i > will often think of the problem I am having most > trouble with and take it with me to the bathroom. > a change of venue can sometimes help jog memory. > > all quick test takers should definitely take > advantage imho You think best on the crapper as well? I find it works quite well at work. Take a break and things come to you on the can.

just think by this time next week it will be all over…and then the wait game

<7x24 hours It’s fair, but unequal game. The candidates in west coast have 3 more hours? :smiley: