Do you feel ready?

Just wanted to know if you feel ready? I feel like I have a bit of knowledge in every subject but that I don’t masterize any subject in particular… Who feels like that as well?

I think I’m as ready as I’m going to be. There’s a lot more work I could have put in at the beginning when there was time to get a better understanding of certain concepts, but at this point I’ve put about 70 hours in the last week and I’m not sure I can absorb much more. Just hoping I can keep it all in there long enough to finish the exam! And I agree, I think I know something about pretty much everything, so hopefully things will balance out.

never ready and always ready.

im as ready as i can be

Same for me regarding last week. I can’t do more and today I’ve done nothing!

i feel ready to challenge any moderate or difficult question. however, i am worried about the easy questions…i seem to be screwing up a lot of the straightforward ones…not sure how to fix this in the remaining 40 or so hours…

2 more weeks would be nice. I’m ready to have it over with but wish I was to the point I was getting in the high 70’s low 80’s consitently on the CFAI tests.

I’ve done 70+ on the mocks and apart from Sample 2 I’ve done well on all other tests this week. Feeling pretty good about the progress I’ve made the last two weeks.

I really don’t want more time… I feel like I peaked this weekend and have only been going nuts since.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really don’t want more time… I feel like I > peaked this weekend and have only been going nuts > since. same

^^Same boat as both of you two… I took the 06 Exam last weekend and scored an 83…all this week I have been trying to motivate myself to study the same stuff over and over…I hope I didnt peak too soon…

Let’s get this show over with. Sunday will be an amazing day no matter what.

I feel good, but who knows wtf will happen…

I am going to still study a bit. But it is time to relax for me. I know nothing about these stuff just one year ago. Have been study hard for level 1 Dec and then level 2. Not much more I can do.

I always keep my powder dry

Yes. I never want to see FSA again on a test after 48 hours.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really don’t want more time… I feel like I > peaked this weekend and have only been going nuts > since. Very Very True! i just want to get done with it!