Do you know what you know?

I certainly don’t. I’m finding myself panicing over every small thing. I’m skimming the material one last time and every time I come across somthing I don’t remember I’m in full blown panic. Same with topics on here, if I can’t recall it on the spot… panic. But when it comes to taking the mocks, my scores are pretty good. So this leaves two conclusions, I either have no idea what I know, or the tests are easier than we make them out to be. Anyone else feeling the same way?

I feel good about the stuff im aware of. Calcs are easy, theory is down, brain is sharp.

However, i’m STILL coming across random small stuff that im like WTF

you need to chillax

I feel the same way, it’s like you wrote what has been going on in my head the last 48hrs.

I know so much more than I did last yr, but the same as you, I review flashcards of an important topic and I’m like “shit, I didn’t remember that.” But, similar to you, I’ve done relatively well on practice exams (avg 67% on AM and 85% on PM), yet somehow I’m freaking out that I don’t know enough and that I won’t recall what I know when the big guy in the orange hat yells “you may begin.”

i am going to do 2 untimed PM sessions tomorrow to keep all topics front of mind (plus I feel the PM is where I’m hoping to gain some alpha), and do a light flashcards review and Ethics/GIPS on Friday, followed by a 60-min Swedish massage cheeky

same here…