Do you like sloths?

Thanks for subscribing to SlothFacts! Did you know sloths didn’t always live in trees? The Ground Sloths are now extinct but lived as recently as 11,000 years ago. Amazingly, some grew to sizes bigger than today’s African Elephants!

To continue to receive SlothFacts, press #. To unsubscribe, enter “209slne92~~899078”.

Thank you for subcribing to SlothFacts. Did you know sloths are so damn slow, algea grows in their fur which helps camouflage the sloths against the trees they live in. Their fur is also home to incests like cockroaches and beetles. Neato!

To continue to receive SlothFacts, press #. To unsubsribe, enter this code (case sensitive): di883SICfIl7z

But could the sloths beat 95-96’ Chicago Bulls ?

di883SICfIl7z

I am happy I didn’t hand out my credit card info.

Thank you for your continued support of SlothFacts. Did you know sloths are not necessarily sexually dimorphic? Think you have a female? Sorry, you’ve been “petting” a male all along.

You’ll continue to receive a new sloth fact everyday* unless you wish to unsubcribe. To unsubscribe please enter Nw.#i,eII8~.

*SlothFacts does not post on weekends and sometimes when over-worked.

Anyone been there?

http://www.slothsanctuary.com/

reminds me of Zootopia

That was the funniest part of the movie.

Thank you for subscribing to SlothFacts. Did you know a Sloth can turn its head 270 degrees?

To unsubscribe from SlothFacts, reply Mae’rCwrdiaidcicass

Mae’r Cwrdiaid cic ass

STL… you get this month’s gold star for providing premium nonsence. Great job!

I actually saved a sloth from being a meal while traveling in the Peruvian Amazon. True story. They named the sloth after me. For all I know it is still living out its days at the Explorama Lodge.

Wait, why do you have an Indian Accent ? Shit STL has been outsourced to an Indian Guy who is impersonating him .

http://www.sciencealert.com/this-is-the-horror-that-sloths-have-to-go-through-every-time-they-poop

dbl

Sometimes they swim in the jungle and get eaten by large snakes (saw it on Nat Geo). Their main defense is to remain in the trees except to come down the tree to crap on the ground.