Do you recycle?

The USA doesn’t practice conservation…compared to what? Where do you read this stuff? The northeast corridor has more forest than in 1900. We have more protected lands than the World over. Enery, no need, can’t be destroyed. Water, got plenty thanks. Local issue for sure, but not a country or global issue. Even Saudi has plenty. Food, yields continue to outpace population, by definition. Trees, covered that, but higher carbon dioxide concentrations should continue to help the flora. And our land fills will become a gold mine. Owners will be selling to the highest bidders.

There’s a difference between conservation and taking a dump in your backyard and covering it with some leaves.

Yes, conservation would require you to build a fence around the turd to protect it. I don’t think leaves would be sufficient. Would need some sort of chemical protectant to keep the critters away. Probably best just to pick it up and put in the freezer if you are really serious about keeping it around.

I would incinerate the turd to help the trees breath.

Carbon! Carbon! How many credits you got?

Well I’m now green and throw my empty soda cans in the break room recycling bin. The marketing bimbo is proud of me.

Damn it feels good to be green…