Do you still Date before the exam?

Considering the job load and exam preparation, do you guys still date and try to find serious relationship before the exam?

i used to but my wife got mad

This is just a test. I got engaged November 27th and will be getting married on August 8th. I would gladly give back both passes on LI and LII to be with my future bride. I’ll do everything I can to pass LIII, but I value my life and life experience more than siting for a 6 hour test. You should too.

hookers are the way to go, only takes an hour of your time

hausm49008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- takes an hour of your time classic case of overconfidence.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hausm49008 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > takes an hour of your time > > classic case of overconfidence. Is that an upward or downward yield curve?

cfaone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Considering the job load and exam preparation, do > you guys still date and try to find serious > relationship before the exam? I think dating’s fair game as long as you set the expectation with your gf/bf before you hit the books. Keeping fun and light could be a good to get the stress out of your system. Plus it reminds you that you do have a life outside of all this. I met this one guy from a prev firm I was at, saying he couldn’t seem to date a girl during the Jan-Jun period for each of the CFA levels. It turns out during his time when he wasn’t studying or working late, he was just more pre-occupied on “just making it one… more… level” … yep… World of Warcraft… enough said. It’s all about priorities.

I try to have a weekly date with my wife. It’s hard because of studying for the CFA, MBA and having a 5-week old baby but a relationship can’t blossom without special times together.

hausm49008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hookers are the way to go, only takes an hour of > your time That’s at least 1 standard deviation from the mean, maybe two.

Is this a serious question?

I’m really moody when I’m hitting the books hard so I try to avoid boys and the ones I can’t avoid, eventually avoid me.

Study Dates :wink:

Is it possible to meet single female test takers?

hausm49008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hookers are the way to go, only takes an hour of > your time well maybe 2-3 hrs. And adds a bit of zing to your study schedule too :slight_smile:

hausm49008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hookers are the way to go, only takes an hour of > your time Do you guys want to pass this exam or not? In and out in five minutes and back to the books. The only problem for me is that studying makes me horny. That’s why my gf left for vacation the last three weeks of studying last year.

Hilarious reply. Awesome

this is too funny… I am glad to see humor is still alive on AF…well atleast till MAY LOL

I’ve told myself to stay away from girls until the exam. It always takes a lot of mindspace when you are starting something new (atleast for me). I can do without that distraction right now.

Without that distraction a few times a week I won’t be able to focus.

I guess different things for different people :slight_smile: Though, whenever I come across an attractive woman, I do take the time to notice her and look at her for a bit. Some daily dose of eye candy is good for the system!