Do you think i shoud bother answering thos endless questions in Session 9 end of chapters?

Or I should allocate my time to other stuff.

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or I should allocate my time to other stuff. I am trying to see if i can answer them now, its hard. these questions are not easy, i hope CFA doesn’t put questions like these on exam cuz then i am scuppered.

no doubt. I stopped solving them since I suffered answering Inventory analysis chapter. Since then, I started reading the chapter and solve schweser end of chapter questions whcih MC.

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no doubt. I stopped solving them since I suffered > answering Inventory analysis chapter. Since then, > I started reading the chapter and solve schweser > end of chapter questions whcih MC. well, but these questions are good in a way to hammer to concept in. if time allows i’d suggest doing them. for me there is no time with 40 readings still to go, but i have been thinking if i can’t pass FSA then i can’t pass the exam so I am gonna have to find time to do FSA. btw what is MC?

Multiple Choice