Do you think you passed?

95% Sure I failed, unless I got REALLY lucky. I just hope it’s a Band 7-9. Band 10 would make me go insane I think. Band 6 or below and I would be pretty depressed about how far I still am. I think Band 10 would make anyone go insane. 1 question, 1 stupid mistake, and a year of your life, GONE.

Be positive PistolPt passssssss. At this point though I’d be happier about finding an analyst job than passing cuz I’m po

100% sure I failed. “I didn’t fail the test, I just found 120 ways to do it wrong"

PistolPt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 95% Sure I failed, unless I got REALLY lucky. > > I just hope it’s a Band 7-9. Band 10 would make > me go insane I think. Band 6 or below and I would > be pretty depressed about how far I still am. > > I think Band 10 would make anyone go insane. 1 > question, 1 stupid mistake, and a year of your > life, GONE. Agree, me too. I think I failed, unless it would unfair for others studied hard. Hope it isn’t below band 7

All I can remember anymore is how I felt overall while taking the test and afterwards as it soaked in, which was that I passed without any doubt. Time is the biggest killer of our confidence now because it makes you start to question your original thoughts.

I’m 50/50 at best. It’s going to come down to my guesses, which hopefully I did a little better than 33.33%. Derivatives crushed my soul and probably my chance at passing. I would be more surprised at a pass than a fail.

I’d say I’m about 75%. I felt pretty good about most of the test, but in the chance I got more of the ‘pretty sure’ answers wrong than I thought (definitely possible), I’m hoping I’ll be OK. At this point I don’t remember much of the test, so I just have to trust in all the preparation I did.

DDSU82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All I can remember anymore is how I felt overall > while taking the test and afterwards as it soaked > in, which was that I passed without any doubt. > Time is the biggest killer of our confidence now > because it makes you start to question your > original thoughts. couldn’t agree more!

everyday 1% loss…just after the exam was 100%, so now…

1 week to go…i’m depressed guys…had put it out of my mind…the thought of studying this stuff again makes me want to puke

1 week of feeling uneasy. Stress. I can’t imagine how and what I would be if I see I belong to the band… Die Die…