Do you think you will pass?

supershooter, I think you have been doing well last couple of weeks.

Super, i think you will be fine. Those caught off guard questions you speak of are few and far between, for you at least.

i may squeeze by…scoring low 70’s, so if i have a good day…im on to level 2

strange, check your email :slight_smile:

I don’t think I will pass, I know I will pass. Seriously though, I think I am around 50/50. Scoring high 60’s with only intermediate and hard questions on Scwheser. Taking my real practice exams in a few days. Is the consensus on the boards that Schweser questions are easier compared to the real thing? If so, my odds at failing have just increased. :frowning:

confidence affects performance

thanks, good luck to you all, with a lot of work we can pull it off i can’t wait for saturday night

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strange, check your email :slight_smile: Checked…really appreciated :slight_smile:

I definitely think I can pass… after all, I have six months to study for this bad boy!

Dingo! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I definitely think I can pass… after all, I have > six months to study for this bad boy! That’s just mean! “Maybe the dingo ate your baby!”

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dingo! Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I definitely think I can pass… after all, I > have > > six months to study for this bad boy! > > > That’s just mean! > > “Maybe the dingo ate your baby!” That’s funny you mention that line b/c that’s what I was thinking of when I picked the name… I’m sorry. I do know what you all are going through though b/c although I am taking it in December… well, let’s just say that I know what you all are going through in the very early days of June.

Yes, I will pass.

Yes! (hopefully)

sure why not. i’m about 80% confident…

I’d pick a 95% CI of scoring between 50-75% based on my current preparation.

25%-50% I’m like Rudy… been cleaning helmets on the practice squad all season and on Saturday the coach will put me in for one play.

Thinking makes stuff happens … I am thinking a BIG PASS… PASS… PASS… PASS… PASS Have not you guys read about “The Secret” by Rhonda Bryne

I’m as ready as I’m going to be. Quoting Amber, “I have a game plan”. It’s all about showing up on D-day with my nerves under wraps, well rested and ready to execute. I still have yet to take the CFA Mocks. Will probably knock them both out Tues and Wed night respectively. Go over notes Thurs, re-read Ethics Friday and go over my notes one final time with any left over time. I have no regrets pass or fail. I’ve never put in more effort in a 7 month period to accomplish anything. I just hope when it’s all said and done I’m a level two candidate. What a relief it will be to finally be able to have a life again, for six months at least.

I might, but then again I just might not. Too close to call!

I can tell u that I’ll seat the June 2009 Level2 exam