Do you think you will pass?

Just wondering… Do you think you can pass if you took the test today? Do you think you can pass on the real test date? How confident do you think you will pass from 0 to 100 (confident)? What score you will get on the real exam? For me: No, Yes, 75, 75

I am feeling confident for no reason :slight_smile:

I’d like to think I would pass now, but not with a huge margin. Scoring consistently at a 76% it’s almost painful. Want to be in the 80’s on my sample tests by thursday.

I will say that I am well prepared for the exam, can’t say if I am going to pass or not but I am confident in how I prepared and my knowledge as we get closer. I will probably give myself a 80%(knock on wood) of getting past this thing

I don’t ever get confident. I always overestimate the challenge.

Somewhat…

I won’t pass if I had taken the test today :~ Might still pass on the day though, who knows …

I’m on the fence. I think I can do it.

I haven’t taken any of the tests, not even the sample. I don’t think it’s worh taking if you are not ready.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t taken any of the tests, not even the > sample. I don’t think it’s worh taking if you are > not ready. I think your ready Dreary, you are also on my list of “who’s going to pass”.

I hope i don’t disappoint you! As time approaches I realize that there is still a lot to be covered and comprehended and retained and analyzed left and right, etc…

I hear ya, this last week it probably the most crucial of all, good luck to you man

I feel the same way, I feel like I have a game plan and then I start looking things over and figure out how much I don’t know. On the fence. I have strong areas and weak areas.

…just think how unlucky those 10s of thousands who are not participating in these discussions!!!

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …just think how unlucky those 10s of thousands > who are not participating in these discussions!!! this is so true, i find that this forum really helps me apply the concepts to really get a sound understanding of the material. I hope we all pass so that we can do it again for L 2!

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …just think how unlucky those 10s of thousands > who are not participating in these discussions!!! That’s what I keep telling myself. I’d like to think, based on the level of dialogue i’ve seen here, that our pass rate will be much closer to 80%+ and not close to the 40% overall. Dreary, I’d include you on the list… map1, pepp, sharpshooter to name a few others…

myselft…confidence under the feet, i think I will not pass

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > myselft…confidence under the feet, i think I > will not pass bs yes you will haha, btw wat’s your email strange?

i’m on the fence, i think i stand a pretty good chance at passing but sometimes questions catch me off guard

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > myselft…confidence under the feet, i think I > > will not pass > > > bs yes you will haha, btw wat’s your email > strange? I dont know… I still need to revise economics volatility00@yahoo.it