Do you think?

I can sit behind a hot girl at the exam center who has a tramp stamp of the DuPont equation? As she is hunched over the table focusing I can get a glimpse? Miracles happen and I have been studying way too long tonight.

the girl is likely to distract me than help me.

I’m leaving my mojo at home on test day. And, no offense to the female population out there, but I can’t imagine that there are a ton of hotties getting their CFA. Even if you’re attractive, a CFA doesn’t strike me as the type who would put on a bullseye on their lower back. But crazier things have happened. I like the thought though KJH.

Hey now, I have one.

Can you tell me your test location so I can switch?

Depends on how hot your are KJH. Just kidding. No tattoo, married, 1 kid, 1 on the way. LOL

busy busy bee:)

jpfwildcat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m leaving my mojo at home on test day. And, no > offense to the female population out there, but I > can’t imagine that there are a ton of hotties > getting their CFA. Even if you’re attractive, a > CFA doesn’t strike me as the type who would put on > a bullseye on their lower back. But crazier > things have happened. > > I like the thought though KJH. First off, you used “CFA” in the wrong context. You should probably re-read your ethics. Secondly, I am a level one candidate who happens to have a lower back tat. You know what happens when you assume…

Haven’t reached the ethics book yet, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t misrepresent or exaggerate the meaning of the CFA designation. If you were a Realtor (insert trademark symbol) and I called you a realtor, you probably would still find it’s in the same context, only the lower case “r” is incorrect. I did read Standard VII, conduct as members and candidates, mustn’t engage in any conduct that compromises the integrity and reputation of CFAI. Now, don’t misinterpret what I’m saying, but in some circles if you were in a business meeting and your lower back tat accidentally revealed itself, imagine your client’s response. I’m not hating on you r6chick so please don’t take it that way. I was just replying to KJH’s funny post.

You may not refer to someone as a CFA. They are either a CFA Charterholder or a CFA Candidate.

jpfwildcat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haven’t reached the ethics book yet, but I’m > pretty sure I didn’t misrepresent or exaggerate > the meaning of the CFA designation. If you were a > Realtor (insert trademark symbol) and I called you > a realtor, you probably would still find it’s in > the same context, only the lower case “r” is > incorrect. > > I did read Standard VII, conduct as members and > candidates, mustn’t engage in any conduct that > compromises the integrity and reputation of CFAI. > Now, don’t misinterpret what I’m saying, but in > some circles if you were in a business meeting and > your lower back tat accidentally revealed itself, > imagine your client’s response. > > I’m not hating on you r6chick so please don’t take > it that way. I was just replying to KJH’s funny > post. No, you cannot call someone “a CFA”, that is incorrect. I suggest you read your ethics once again or keep selling real estate. I know you’re not specifically attacking me, you have no idea who I am. Just don’t be ignorant. A tattoo doesn’t make a person who they are. “In some circles”, who are these circles and who is being offending? Also, what the hell would I be doing at a client meeting and wearing to have my lower back exposed? I have executive meetings all the time, and this has never been an issue. Is my lower back tattoo commiting fraud, is it misleading the client… I believe you’re questioning professionalism. I would think anyone who has the capacity to master all three levels of this exam would have the professionalism required to overcome a small tattoo. Good luck on your ethics, it appears you will need it.

For the girls - Dont cover your ‘low’ tattoos, will keep at least a few of us lively when writing the tests :wink:

I was just being lazy as this is a forum and didn’t include “candidate” or “charterholder”. I figured everyone would catch my drift. A technicality, but you’re correct. I apologize r6chick I seriously didn’t mean to upset you. You go girl.

Handle: r6chick, lower back tat - that just spells hot!

I don’t know about the hot, but I sure know how to have some good ol’ professional fun!

ya’ll know, there are better ways and places to flirt?

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You may not refer to someone as a CFA. They are > either a CFA Charterholder or a CFA Candidate. OR HOLD THE “CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST DESIGNATION” : )

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya’ll know, there are better ways and places to > flirt? Yeah, but where else will I have success talking about lower back tats and DuPont Equations in the same sentance? That being said, how many of you find the CFA Exam is tainting every conversation you have with friends/family/co workers etc? “Hey K, we’re having a BBQ Monday, can you come? No? What do you mean you have to study, you still have 2 weeks?”

KJH, tell me about it. I get these a lot: “Studying? Wait I thought you graduated?” I did “Did you not finish?” *sigh*… “So will you be like a stockbroker at Edward Jones?” Nope “That’s that 7 series test I’ve heard of that.” Still no, and it’s the series sev…nevermind. “When is the test?” December. “Are you crazy?” I’m insane. A little piece of me dies every time.