Do you wink?

It’s so subtle, yet powerful

women wink twice as much as men

A lot of people aren’t even aware they wink. I was on a date back in the Fall and the woman sitting across of me winked at the end of every sentence. I teased her about it and she told me that it wasn’t done consciously but usually happens when she’s nervous.

There’s this dude at the building I work at that winks every 2 seconds. Everyone else that have had conversations with him noticed the same thing. It gets annoying having a conversation with him as you usually get distracted and do a mental countdown for the next wink; he must have some kind of complication.

Of course, the most famous wink in the sports world was Patrick Roy’s…that was done consciously.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74qfL4U6h4]

I think that’s just called blinking?

lol maybe they have a blinking with 1 eye condition

I can’t wink. It’s pathetic

Has it affected your pick up game?

I can only think of a slimey salesmen when I think of straight guys who wink.

When I think of a wink, I think of the Buddy Christ.

(edit - can’t paste the pic. I’m mildly retarded. Just google it if you don’t know.)

Never had one to begin with. Worse, 90% of the time I miss when someone is flirting with me.

I’m more into intensely staring at people. They usually get intimidated or aroused. Either way, it is win-win.

^Alpha as f-ck.

^^ good point, winking is clearly breaking eye contact and is therefore a sign of submission, so beta…

I like it when older men wink, I think it’s charming.

I don’t personally though, it feels too forced. I can cry from just one eye though, sometimes it tears up without warning. Great escape tool.

I’m crushed! :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AErr-O5wQ

amirite.

I wink sometimes when someone and I share an inside joke and a third party brings up something that makes it relevant. It’s a semi-discrete way of saying “yeah, I’m thinking that, too.”

But I don’t wink as a pickup-technique. Personally, I prefer using 3-4 seconds of eye contact for something like that.

i wink fu*k dimes on the street. they get moist

I can tell the difference between blinking and winking. The number of eyes involved are different.