Do yourself a favor ...

… change your calculator’s battery before the exam !! I wasn’t planning to do it but my BA II calculator stopped working right now !! from now on I need to tackle my final revisions with my PS3 (perfect for Bayes’problem or supergrowth DDM calculation…) Irony set appart, I feel lucky cause I would have got seriously pissed off if that happened on the 7th

I’m carry two calculators with me anyhoo

If your calculator runs out of batteries on the exam, then you are not destined to pass. I’ll carry two calcs too.

2 calcs AND a battery! LOL

I got mad when I saw it dying in the middle of DDM … lol I was thinking that this “only happens to others”, now I’ll have fresh batteries and a spare calculator

it pisses me off that the BA is not solar ;-|

I’ve used mine for the past 3 years on the same battery. I’ve known ppl use it for 10 years before changing batteries. …i still carry a backup calc.

2 Calcs and lots of pencils for me!!!

shark777 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve used mine for the past 3 years on the same > battery. I’ve known ppl use it for 10 years before > changing batteries. > > …i still carry a backup calc. mine was 2 years old

A screw-driver, a battery for my BAIIPlus, a battery for my BAIIPlus Professional, pencils and pencil sharpener, a rubber, pencils, my passport and my ticket. A coffee in the thermos in the baggage room (at break the line for coffee is going to take forever). My brains, if I have some left:)

map1 ; are we allowed pencil sharpener or even rubber other than the ones on the top of pencil ??? I’m not quite sure … but I’d take 4 or 5 pencils and just change if need be

Yes, we are.

Why not go mechanical?

Why are you guys bringing two calculators? Did you just have an old version lying around somewhere, or did you buy an extra specifically for this purpose?

To give proctors something to do. Meaning, to have them check our calculators at entry and during the exam.

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To give proctors something to do. Meaning, to have > them check our calculators at entry and during the > exam. LOOL a friend of mine said that they are walking around like zombies hungry for fresh meat they are double, tripple checking id, calculator …

Back in December, one of them took my passport from the corner of the table, quietly, I was concentrated and all of a sudden I see this hand, coming over my right shoulder, picking up my passport. My heart skipped a couple of beats, it was SCARY!

Yikes map! I bought a calculator and then my Monroe bond calculator at work went bad so I asked for the $40 BAII instead of the $1000 Monroe, was immediately granted my request.