Does anyone else find it humorous...

that the second link when you google “CFA” is the Cat Fanciers’ Association? that HAS to be the lamest sounding group I’ve ever heard of. No offense to any cat fanciers out there.

I take my role as a cat fancier very seriously

I fancy my cat! (and you would too!)

Uuuu that really hurt my fillings as a member of CFA (i.e. cat association)! :slight_smile: No really, imagine a Cat Fancier’s Association member who googles CFA, finds about CFA Institute and decides to enroll!

Milos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Uuuu that really hurt my fillings as a member of > CFA (i.e. cat association)! :slight_smile: > > No really, imagine a Cat Fancier’s Association > member who googles CFA, finds about CFA Institute > and decides to enroll! Or vice versa…

i’m a big fan of " Pussy " cats too …

Whatever, a CFA is a CFA. Now I know what to do if I fail LIII.

If I join, can I call myself a CFA? I promise not to say that it will guarantee that I can offer superior analysis and generate superior investment returns.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I join, can I call myself a CFA? I promise not > to say that it will guarantee that I can offer > superior analysis and generate superior investment > returns. Yes, but I think you would need to spell it out: bchadwick, Cat Fancier Association not sure how much street creed you’d get in the investment world with that after your name.

I once knew a real cat fancier who ate road kill animals, even cats (if they weren’t bruised too badly, if it was a cold day, and they were still warm to the touch).