Does anyone else want to punch this guy in the face?

I almost can’t even read this article… http://www.beatweek.com/news/8230-trouble-free-iphone-5-must-dodge-these-four-previous-gen-pitfalls/

Blocked…can you post text?

Also blocked

RE: iPhone 5 After an eight month stretch which has seen the iPhone 4 become Apple’s most successful, most controversial, and most unusual iPhone generation to date, the clock is ticking on the iPhone 5 era. And while no major leap forward goes off without some kind of unforeseen issues, Apple needs the iPhone’s fifth generation to be trouble free right from the start. Here are four issues which dogged the iPhone 4 but need to not be a part of the iPhone 5 era once it gets underway later this year. Bug free: The iPhone 4 shipped with a proximity sensor software bug which saw some users placing their iPhone up to their ear yet the screen remaining on, causing their cheek to issue phantom input on its touchscreen. With that issue now cleaned up, there’s little reason to expect it to return with the iPhone 5. But then again, the proximity sensor wasn’t the “issue” which detractors and clowns in the media latched themselves onto… Controversy free: You can’t Apple to “fix” an antenna “defect” with the iPhone 5 which never actually existed with the iPhone 4 (although some jackasses are now doing exactly that). There never was an iPhone 4 antenna defect, and there never will be one regardless of how many self-serving idiots attempt to claim there was one. But that didn’t stop certain neanderthals from successfully tricking portions of the mainstream public into believing there was a defect. How Apple manages to work around these concocted, fraudulent claims in the iPhone 5 era is not exactly clear. But Apple managed to silence many of the biggest jackasses in the media simply by tossing them a free iPhone 4 case. If that’s all it takes, then Apple should be able to get a handle on the hordes of media morons who are already lining up to claim that there’s an iPhone 5 antenna defect – either way, it’s something that Apple should see coming well in advance. Color: Remember when the white iPhone 4 finally went on sale? Neither do we. This time around, Apple needs to get the white iPhone 5 model out the door, in quantity, from day one.

You could ask this question, and as long as ‘this guy’ isn’t Chuck Norris or Jcole21, I’m probably going to say yes. Although this guy, I would punch and follow through with some 'bows.

Nothing like an idiot blogger that has no idea how difficult it is to pull off what Apple does, while REALLY wanting a white iPhone 5 without seeing one yet. I’m gonna go way out on a limb and say Apple will do a pretty good job.

Apple really is an amazing company. What other company seems to come out with market changing inventions regularly every two or three years. iMacs - remember how computers used to be all boring beige boxes wireless networking - the original AirPort iPod - sure, I thought “big deal, an MP3 player,” until I realized that carrying my WHOLE music library, rather than some subsection that fit into 128 MB made a big difference. Legally downloadable music - paid on a per-song basis. Apple basically broke the stranglehold of MPAA on the “you must buy the whole CD to get that one song you like” rule. Firewire - this one didn’t catch on quite like wildfire, but it’s still pretty remarkable. Today’s Thunderbolt is basically a redo of the firewire world, while the rest of the industry is busy trying to decide what to call USB-3. iPhone - a smart phone that really did “almost everything” and didn’t need a stylus. Now, most new phones are multitouch. App Stores - this actually existed beforehand, but let’s face it, the previous app stores sucked, and so did the applications you could get on them. Droid’s app store is a good alternative, but it did come in second. Tablets - the computer industry had been doing tablets for at least 10 years, and most of them sucked because they were basically tyring to stuff a desktop into a touch screen format and use a stylus (though the Newton was cool for its time). Suddenly, everyone is doing tablets the way Apple does it, and finally people like them. AppleTV - ok, this one was a flop, and I dont’ see a really compelling reason to get one, but the failures just go to show how good the batting average is. And let’s not forget Apple’s original contribution to the mass computing market - the Graphical User Interface… suddenly, all computers are doing it. (Yes, I know it was originally Xerox Parc’s, but they never decided to do anything with it). You’d be hard pressed to find a company that so consistently changes the landscape and innovates in so many different product areas. There is definitely something impressive in its human capital management and idea generation.

A couple of hours ago, I bought two iPod Touch devices for my kids. Very easy to use and get started, although I have yet to find anything free to work with…dollar signs all over the place. Still learning stuff on it, but I was hoping there would be free stuff to try. Even things with a “free” label on them had you enter your credit card info first before you can install them.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A couple of hours ago, I bought two iPod Touch > devices for my kids. Very easy to use and get > started, although I have yet to find anything free > to work with…dollar signs all over the place. > Still learning stuff on it, but I was hoping there > would be free stuff to try. Even things with a > “free” label on them had you enter your credit > card info first before you can install them. Free section of the app store has thousands of apps, maybe even hundreds of thousands.

Theres a (free, I think) app called AppShopper, which does a good job of sorting through apps, identifying which ones have gone on sale, which are free, etc… It’s worth looking at, since you can find a lot of good deals sometimes, when you want to be more app’d out.

ok, yes I see how you can use the free ones…but first you have to enter your credit card details. I think they could’ve done a better job (here I am second guessing Apple’s creativiy) if they just threw in a few classic games that worked right away. All in all, looks exciting. I’m getting my iPad on Monday, so lets see how that one goes.