does anyone remember the email

Hi, Does anyone remember the email that came out from CFAI asking us to verify the way we wanted our name to appear on our charter? Does anyone remember what the default was if we didn’t respond (i.e. would the charter be mailed or sent to the local Society chapter by default). I was moving at the time and didn’t respond to the email by the deadline. thanks in advance!

I conacted my local society late last week and they had not even sent anything out as of yet–Just received an email this week from my Society where I had to check off if I wanted to receive the Charter at their ceremony to be scheduled between Nov & Jan 2008. I would call or email your Society.

chartreuxmom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > Does anyone remember the email that came out from > CFAI asking us to verify the way we wanted our > name to appear on our charter? Does anyone > remember what the default was if we didn’t respond > (i.e. would the charter be mailed or sent to the > local Society chapter by default). I was moving > at the time and didn’t respond to the email by the > deadline. > > thanks in advance! Here is the e-mail. No mention of where charter delivery location… As you await your Level III exam results, we want to ensure that when you pass the examination, your CFA® charter will be awarded without delay. Our records indicate that you have been accepted as a Regular member of CFA Institute and applied to one of our affiliated societies; thereby, meeting the membership requirement for the eventual award of the CFA charter. After passing Level III, your name will be printed on your charter as follows: HappyShappy. If you would like your name to be printed differently, please provide this information by email to CFA Institute at cmservices@cfainstitute.org no later than 15 August 2007. Be sure to include accent marks or other symbols and your candidate number. Prefixes and other professional designations are not printed on the CFA charter. We look forward to hearing from you regarding your charter name. Kind regards, Client Services

thanks y’all!

hi chartreux, how are the cats doing? as stockgirl i only recently received a mail from my local society asking whether i wanted to pick it up or receive it by mail hope this helps

Hi Bambi - Kitties are fine. They are very happy that I can now pay more attention to them! I hope you are doing well. I thought your post about wanting the letter was hysterical…I almost did the same thing several times. I haven’t received a letter from the local chapter yet but I’m sure we’ll all get our CFAI letters and chapter letters soon…