Does Gen. Mattis have a chance?

Hopefully he is not going to cripple trump to let Hillary win. I’m ok with any republican winning, but too often we have seen republicans blast each other and cripple each other, breaking Reagan’s 11th commandment…

Gen. Mattis ‘no ballsed’ into running for president

WASHINGTON — Retired Marine Gen. James Mattis was forced to announce his candidacy for president after repeated rumors of his possibly entering the race were met with comments of “No Balls” throughout social media platforms and online forums this week, sources confirmed.

Mattis, the former commander of Central Command, admits he grew complacent in his retirement and forgot how ruthless Marines could be when it came to a dare.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/04/mattis-president/#ixzz45rp945u9

Just imagine what he’ll do if he’s triple-dog-dared.

Do you realize that Duffel Blog is a satire website?

If it was real, Mattis would have no chance whatsoever.

^ Although I agree in this instance, you also said the same about Trump last summer.

And I stand by it. Trump won’t be president.

I really wish the US could nuke party affiliations all together and elect people not party platforms. This 2 party system is a mess for exactly this reason. They got to the wedge issues and they say pick us or them. They have no regard for a persons character. I feel bad that a guy like McCain couldnt run this year, at least he was a character guy. I have heard from residents of Massachusetts that Romney was a good man until he ran for pres, bent over and took the party line. Hillary pulls the dem party line, Trump & Cruz are complete nutjobs so far to the right its ridiculous. If we didnt pry so much into peoples private lives maybe quality leaders would actually want to run, not all these idiots. This election cycle seems even more like TMZ than before, which is saying a lot.

We need a 3rd party somewhere between how far left the dems have moved, and to separate the tea party ultras and the more center conservatives.

I didn’t realize that. I hadn’t heard of it and thought it was some military website. I’m somewhat relieved. We don’t need any more republican candidates.

Isn’t this guy the main antagonist of the movie Avatar?

CFAvsMBA would disagree with you on this.

It’s a pity that Mattis won’t run. If he’d be in the White House, there would be no questions about leadership.