Does Pimp still have a job?

Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

me too PS: who is he?

He is the guy who potentially proposed to a girl (supposedly) on a day he might have lost his job.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He is the guy who potentially proposed to a girl > (supposedly) on a day he might have lost his job. a guy on this forum? Or someone else… any links

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > He is the guy who potentially proposed to a > girl > > (supposedly) on a day he might have lost his > job. > > > a guy on this forum? Or someone else… any links I tried the search function and got nothing so I’m absolutely out of ideas.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/search.php?1,search=pimp,page=1,match_type=AUTHOR,match_dates=30,match_forum=ALL

He is “THE MAN”!!!

Still employed. No layoffs at research, I’m hearing.

Pimp–top sales guy told me front office is tomorrow :((

Pimp my manager says the list will be out tomm at 9.00AM

Oh great, maybe I still have a chance then. But I’m taking care of an OTW call for my boss who will be away on marketing on Thursday, which leads me to believe that my boss knows that I will still be around.

Pimp–we also have our analyst meeting tomorrow. So am hoping we dodged the bullet.

You know what with all the personal info you post about yourself, I bet a lot of people can find you pimp.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He is the guy who potentially proposed to a girl > (supposedly) on a day he might have lost his job. I don’t have the documentation that substantiates your claim that pimp was, in fact, proposing to a girl. From what I saw, he never cleared up the shemale question. ; )