Doing anything for the other half

Anybody doing anything for their better halves to say thank you for putting up with your sh!t for the last X amount of years? I’m going to get her a spa day I think, plus she’s going to write me a long @ss list of stuff to do during the summer around the house.

I’m single, so unless something changes, I have a long summer planned of drinking beer on the deck.

Sounds familiar. I am going to have a long list of things I would be expected to do around the house.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m single, so unless something changes, I have a > long summer planned of drinking beer on the deck. Nice.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m single, so unless something changes, I have a > long summer planned of drinking beer on the deck. +1. for the last three years I’ve been working, and taking CFAI and Series exams. pass or not, i cant wait to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do after work all summer long. though the wait until results is painful, it sure is nice to not have your summer ruined by a bad result in july.

kind of. told the wife that once l2 was done I would put in hard work for l3 and that once i took the l3 exam we would build a house, and start a family. she is 2 months pregnant (our first) and construction begins in august.

holden1176 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kind of. told the wife that once l2 was done I > would put in hard work for l3 and that once i took > the l3 exam we would build a house, and start a > family. she is 2 months pregnant (our first) and > construction begins in august. Congrats dude.

well, getting a dozen roses from the good shop at the trainstation as every year, back on the way from the exam

we had a baby girl two weeks ago and havent yet been able to spend much time with her at all. so thats what i’ll be doing when all this sh1t is over

smithyse16 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we had a baby girl two weeks ago and havent yet > been able to spend much time with her at all. so > thats what i’ll be doing when all this sh1t is > over 6 Months on exam day for me. I was studying in the delivery room.

malawyer100 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well, getting a dozen roses from the good shop at > the trainstation as every year, back on the way > from the exam aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw souds like somebodys getting some come Saturday Night i may just do this also Gawd kows i have been tense to be around this last month

maybe if i pass. nothing if i fail. sorry honey.

Paraguay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smithyse16 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > we had a baby girl two weeks ago and havent yet > > been able to spend much time with her at all. > so > > thats what i’ll be doing when all this sh1t is > > over > > 6 Months on exam day for me. I was studying in > the delivery room. that’s awesome man! My daughter also turns 6 months on exam day. Saw her first scan the day L2 results were out. One of the best days of my life

Paraguay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smithyse16 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > we had a baby girl two weeks ago and havent yet > > been able to spend much time with her at all. > so > > thats what i’ll be doing when all this sh1t is > > over > > 6 Months on exam day for me. I was studying in > the delivery room. dedication…

incredible stories of sacrifice I’ve told my better half that I’ll be willing to think of having a baby if I pass L3

im so happy im single and dont have to deal with that crap.

A long list of things starting sunday morning! Got to give credit to the cfa widows though for putting up with this shit!

And I’m happier to have a gf who is very considerate.

wow, cant say i went that far! lol i took my books to the hospital but didnt manage to get round to taking them out of my bag in the three days we ended up being there. its been difficult to get motivated since

we will take a trip after the exam