Don the Con: From Russia With Love

Even Pelosi is now walking all that back. “You have to actually have proof of wrongdoing, not just that you don’t like his hair” type statements. A public signal to the libs that they are destroying themselves and had better calm down. So yeah, they made up lies and trashed America’s reputation, and now they admit they have nothing, but as usual nobody will go to prison for treason. What a bunch of losers! So sad.

DJT Jr going to testify on Capitol Hill next week?Things are heating up. Honestly, these guys seem really terrible at being crooked politicians. I almost feel bad for them. Totally unprepared for high stakes.

Yo BW, wake up. It’s a trap to ensnare Obama and Killary in a collusion wrap. Jr will have a rough week for an unflattering email, but that’s it. You need to take your emotions out of it and see what’s really going on.

so who were the other people in the meeting with djtjr, manafort, kush, and lawyer?

Jr originally said no one else on Hannity, but it turns out an ex KGB counter intelligence officer was there. He also said they didn’t bring any dirt on HRC, but a report just came out saying they did bring the docs with the dirt. He also said they met to talk about “adoptions” which is code for sanctions since Putin suspended Russian adoptions to the US in response to sanctions, to go back to the start of this thread :bulb:

This Jr meeting is the gift that keeps on giving. When he’s indicted, can we give this fool DJT Jr the Darwin Award? :stuck_out_tongue: What’s daddy Trump going to do here? Backpedal like a weakling like he did in Paris and recite more FOX News?

Lock em all up if there’s evidence to convict: HRC, DJT, Jr, the Kush, etc!

this weekend will rain on your parade.

Timeline update :bulb::

Nov 3, 2015 : Felix Sater, a career criminal who began bringing Russian investors to Trump Tower since the early 2000s, has been found to have emailed Trump Lawyer MIchael Cohen saying they could plan to get Trump elected, email excerpt below:

Two months later : Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue Trump Tower Moscow and discussed the it withTrump lawyer Michael Cohen at least 3 times. Cohen desperately sent an email asking for help to a general Kremlin address inexplicably seeking the ear of Putin’s spokeperson:

“Without getting into lengthy specifics. the communication between our two sides has stalled,” Cohen continued. “As this project is too important, I am hereby requesting your assistance. I respectfully request someone, preferably you, contact me so that I might discuss the specifics as well as arranging meetings with the appropriate individuals. I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to hearing from you soon.”

This took place while Trump was running for POTUS, and thus provides compromising info on Trump to Russia. :-1:

June 2016 : DJT Jr, Manafort, Kushner met with Russian lobbyists. Rob Goldstone describes the reason for the meeting:

“The Crown prosecutor of Russia…offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,”

One thing I noticed when looking up Michael Cohen is that he went to Cooley Law School. I never heard of it so I looked it up. Wow:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Michigan_University_Cooley_Law_School

So we are not bored of the Russia thing yet? Whatever happened to the grand jury Mueller was impaneling? Time for media to hit the snooze button again until they run out of KKK rallys to cover and other stuff to blame trump for.

Maybe no news because.secrecy rulespreclude news getting out :bulb:

Would that be the same career criminal who was lauded by future AG Loretta Lynch as someone who provided "information crucial to national security and the conviction of over 20 individuals, including those responsible for committing massive financial fraud and members of La Cosa Nostra"?

zip it up, your partisanship is showing again.

Yep, the guy who promised the election to Trump’s lawyer in writing via email was an FBI informant and criminal. Lynch found him to be a valuable informant :bulb:…hmmm

“In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to a federal charge of racketeering for his role in a Mafia-linked $40-million stock fraud scheme. He quickly cut a deal, agreeing to become a secret FBI informant in hopes of getting a lenient sentence.”

Repeat after me, higgmond: “Country over party.” :grin:

No partisanship here. I want Trump out as much as anyone. If you’re going to present someone as a “career criminal” though, you probably should mention that he was very highly regarded by the chief law enforcement officer of the prior administration. I believe in full transparency from the zealots on both sides.

Somehow you always steer any current event on DJT back to HRC or BHO. I think you’re obsessed with buttery males :open_mouth:

Here’sa nice piece just out from the FT stating that Rinat Akhmetshin, one of the individuals at the DJT Jr/Kush/Manafort meeting with the Russians last year, has testified before the grand jury. Friends and colleagues describe Mr Akhmetshin as someone for “hire” rather than a Russian spy, although they say they cannot be sure. Mr Akhmetshin described himself to the Financial Times as “a mercenary”, and denied being a Russian spy or working for the Kremlin. “I spend other people’s money here to achieve other people’s goals,” he said, adding that he works neither for nor against the Russian government.

He said he was working for a Russian-funded, US-registered foundation dedicated to overturning Moscow’s ban on US adoptions of Russian children at the time. Ms Veselnitskaya, meanwhile, worked for Prevezon, whose shareholder Denis Katsyv partly funded the foundation.

The US justice department accused Prevezon of laundering money from a $230m fraud that the US says was conducted with the assistance of Russian officials. They settled out of court for $6m earlier this year.

Somehow you seem to not realize that they’re all part of the same big stinking machine. DJT, Obama, HRC, GWB, Slick Willy, doesn’t matter they’re all dirtbags serving the same masters and doing the same shady crap. Because you’re a zealot, you rationalize whatever shady crap you can about your side, ignore what you can’t rationalize, and highlight whatever shady crap you can find about the other side even though it’s the same shady crap you rationalized or ignored about your side.

^or, I’m just focused on things that are currently actually happening rather than whataboutisms and buttery males :bulb:.

^ Rationalize it however you’d like, that’s what zealots do best.

Welcome to the United States of the Russian Federation! Trumpster fire ignored the Oct 1 deadline to implement Russia sanctions. McCain and Cardin put out the below statement.

“In addition to the administration’s lack of responsiveness on this deadline, there does not appear to be a significant diplomatic effort to engage our allies in Europe and lead an effort to increase pressure on Moscow. Congressional intent was clear, reflected in the overwhelming bipartisan majority in favor of the legislation.

“We wrote the Administration on September 28, strongly urging them to develop a robust and comprehensive implementation plan for all aspects of the law and to work in close consultation with Congress to ensure a fulsome reflection of congressional intent. We again request that the administration respond to our letter, and engage Congress in a serious way moving forward.” :+1:

I think this unattributed quote says it best:

When asked what was going to happen, he said: "You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged.

“Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.” :open_mouth:

fake news