Donald Trump fired himself

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/14/business/14trump.html?ref=business enjoy

he’ll be back no question… btw ivanka is hot man

i actually like the Donald. i think he knows what he’s doing.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i actually like the Donald. i think he knows what > he’s doing. Great self-promoter, terrible investor.

Isura Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i actually like the Donald. i think he knows > what > > he’s doing. > > Great self-promoter, terrible investor. Yeah, hasn’t he been bankrupt 2 or 3 times?

I’d go to bankruptcy court once or twice in my days if it means I have a house in the Hamptons and live in a solid gold apartment in the middle of NYC. And exclusively date super models.

You need to go bankrupt at least 2 or 3 times before you become a multi-millionaire they say

When you go bankrupt, doesn’t that mean that you weren’t able to meet your financial obligations in time? So when DT went bust, I assume he took quite a few people down with him. I doubt all his business partners recovered as well as he did. Personally, I wouldn’t want anybody to hold that against me and I probably wouldn’t enjoy the lavish lifestyle he has very much. The chicks, yes, but not the golden apartment. Marble is good enough.